Guard Up’s Zombie Summer Camp can host or run your group, corporate retreat, school field trip activity, or other special event. We can also host a group training event at our Overnight Camp in Waltham, MA for groups looking for a camp-like experience during the school year or summer. We can also send our troupe, props, foam weapons, and other equipment to your location and set up a group training adventure using your space. Call us – you’d be surprised by what we can accomplish!
Here’s what our facility in Burlington, MA has to offer:
- A staff of energetic and creative instructors who love working with people of all ages and abilities
- Flexible schedule to suit your needs
- Huge parking lot for your convenience
- Changing rooms and viewing areas
- Conveniently located near the Burlington Mall
- Capacity of up to 50 people for physical activities (more for lectures and demonstrations)
- Overnight location has a capacity of up to 100 people for group training adventures.
- Private party room for eating a meal after your event.
- Group Training Adventures that include sword fighting or NERF Blasters, mazes, monsters, treasure, and mystery for all ages
- Courses, demonstrations, and events including lessons in Sport Fencing, Japanese Swordsmanship, Roman Gladiator, Italian Rapier, and other various sword styles.
Please make sure to call in advance as our schedule fills up quickly and availability can be limited. Call us at (781) 270-4800 for more information on our Group Training Adventures!