After you have registered, you will receive a copy of the Rulebook, which will help you select your Character’s special skills and zombie weapons. You can then create your own personalized history. This history, if submitted at least six weeks before an event, may be considered when our plot writers create the plots for our individual campers. Please note that we do reserve the right to use your Character history, story ideas, and rule suggestions for plot and game purposes at our camp.
Remember that some of the best sources of ideas are stories about World Mythology, History and Literature. Since our plot writers base all of our creatures and many of our artifacts on actual references in history, literature and mythology, you should consider the folklore and history of various cultures instead of making up creatures or artifacts in your history.
Here is a list of questions to consider when writing your Character’s history:
- Where did you come from?
- What is your family or cultural lineage?
- Are you looking for something or someone from your past? Are they looking for you?
- What is your code or your symbol?
- Are you a wandering Defender on a mission?
- What are your Character’s goals? What motivates you?
To submit your character history, fill out the form below: