1. We provide the darts and discs. Xploderz Ammo is considered the latest technology and will be distributed as the Defenders uncover the source. Please leave your own ammo at home… because it CANNOT be returned to you after use.
2. You are allowed to make only cosmetic changes to your Nerf Blasters. IE: Paint or attaching ornamental instruments or gears. Performance enhancements are not permitted.
3. Only Hasbro NERF guns, blasters, cannons, Super Soakers, and other Nerf brand weapons are permitted.
4. You may purchase a Nerf blaster through our trading post or use one of our basic single shot blasters if you do not already own one.
5. Make sure to have your name on your Nerf Blaster (and your other equipment) so it doesn’t get mixed up with other Defender’s equipment.
6. Holsters or carry straps are a very good idea… especially on long treks to find more supplies.
7. This is an outpost… where supplies can be rare and in demand. Don’t expect to show up and be handed canisters of darts. You will have to earn your ammo, your tech, and even your bandages and medical supplies, with teamwork and hard effort.
8. Talk with other Defenders and find out what kinds of Nerf Blasters they are bringing. Mix up your group so that some of you have long range weapons, some are fast-firing, and some that are known for accuracy. Want to meet some of your fellow Defenders before you arrive? Try a free Nerf Event at our facility in Burlington, MA before the summer even begins (free for new campers only, one per customer):